Meme Stands for Me Me
October 5, 2008
Meme terms & conditions
1. link the person who tagged you
2. mention the rules on your blog
3. list 6 unspectacular things about you
4. tag 6 other bloggers by linking them [I’m not doing this because I don’t follow instructions well.]
1. I live with my wife on five acres of woods on a large island.
2. I like brown rice with raisins and bananas for breakfast.
3. My favorite writer of popular fiction is Thomas Perry.
4. I wrote four computer books, which were commercially published, which sounds slightly spectacular, but they made little splash and earned even less money. Once I walked into the University of Washington Bookstore and admired my book sitting on a shelf, and then noticed there were eleven other books on the same software next to it, so it didn’t look very spectacular at all and my ego trip was short-lived indeed.
5. Males in my family don’t go bald, so I will probably have hair on my head when I die.
6. My favorite kind of music is blues, especially played on piano and harmonica.
7. I don’t follow rules very well, so I am doing 7 items. The 7th item is that I am not tagging anyone else. If they want to tag themselves, that’s OK then. Instead of outing yourself, you will be thating yourself.